Tuesday 28 April 2015

question 3 - Audience response: What have I learned from my audience feedback?

Although me and Alex worked together for the actual production side of our coursework - The short film, we obviously did the ancillary work individually and the evaluation.

Talking to Alex, she did a video response and I would have done the same however I was unable to get the people i wanted on the camera. They didn't want to be recorded but were still willing to have an audio recording since their faces weren't in it.

Who participated: 2 females.

Did i find these responses useful?
Yes, Although the questions i asked weren't complex, they were able to develop their questions so they would be able to help me with this evaluation. They discussed what they enjoyed and what could have been improved. Overall, a good experience to hear two people who haven't been working on this project give their comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment